[cs631apue] Archive state?

Tejas Nadkarni tnadkarn at stevens.edu
Mon Oct 7 23:22:46 EDT 2013

Here's the error after running 'make all' - this is on Linux lab, not sure
where to go from here:

gcc -o ls.o -c -g -Wall ls.c
gcc -o lsfunc.o -c -g -Wall lsfunc.c
gcc -o ls ls.o lsfunc.o -Wl,-rpath,/usr/local/lib
lsfunc.o: In function `lsfiletype':
/home/tnadkarn/tnadkarn_midterm_snapshot/lsfunc.c:446: undefined reference
to `strmode'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [ls] Error 1