[cs631apue] large file test and question on cgi-bin test case

sshah83 sshah83 at stevens.edu
Sat Nov 29 22:59:30 EST 2014

Please ignore my question on CGI, the cgi test is working for me now.

And for large files i am piping to dev null with a cat-like program that
counts number of bytes being redirected to dev/null like this -

    ./test-sws.sh localhost 10102 | ./pipewithprog  >/dev/null &

this way i can confirm the test script outputs 5368830242 bytes for me.

thanks
sonal