[cs631apue] starting functions in GNU Linux mian()

cpunjabi cpunjabi at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 16 22:30:26 EDT 2014

argv[0] always contains the name of the program. i.e if you run
welcome.c program, argv[0] contains "welcome". I think setlocale is used
for internationalization, LC_ALL specifies the locale for all purposes
and By setting the locale to "", we are implicitly assigning the locale
to the user's defined locale.