[cs631apue] homework submission

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 18 18:04:11 EDT 2014

Boxiang Dong <bdong at stevens.edu> wrote:

> Technical details of permanent failure:
> Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for
> the recipient domain stevens.edu by stevens.edu.s9a1.psmtp.com.
> [74.125.148.10].
>
> The error that the other server returned was:
> 582 The file attached violates our email policy

You probably included an executable file in your submission.  Per
https://www.cs.stevens.edu/~jschauma/631/hw

- The only files to submit are:
  - the source code files
  - any optional Makefiles
  - a README file containing additional commentary or explanations of
    the code, problems encountered, limitations known etc.

  Do NOT submit any binary files, executables or data input or output.

- When submitting your homework, please create a directory named after
  your username in which to store all the files to submit, then create a
  tar archive of that directory.  Email the file to me at
  jschauma at stevens.edu with a subject line of "[CS631]: HW #N: username"