[cs631apue] Find partner for coop final assignment work

Wei Chen wchen11 at stevens.edu
Sun Dec 13 03:04:00 EST 2015

Well. *Due to my current partner told me several hours ago that he decided
to drop this course and quit the co-op, I have to look for another partner
for this final assignment with no choice. *Now I have already done most of
the final assignment. Please contact me via stevens email (
wchen11 at stevens.edu) if you would like to make up a group with me. Sorry
for disturb.