[cs631apue] Authentication Problem

Gaurav Nagarnaik gnagarna at stevens.edu
Wed Nov 11 15:22:26 EST 2015

Hello Professor,
When I try to git clone to /usr/local/apue, it is asking for password to
authenticate cs631apue.netmeister.org. When I try to enter my pass key or
stevens linux lab password, it shows : "Permission denied, please try again"
I have configured the ssh as per your instructions and had no error there.
Should reconfigure it?
Thank you

Regards,
Gaurav Nagarnaik