[cs631apue] Question about sws

Xiakun Lu xlu9 at stevens.edu
Sun Nov 29 21:55:09 EST 2015

Hi Professor,

Our sws works now, but I find when I open a web page with css and js, browser cannot show css and js effect, although browser can get these css files and js files. I find this is because the content-type returned is text/plain, which is the result of magic(5).

Do we need to implement a css/js returning content-type? If we needn’t, can we get a bonus if we implement it?

Another question:

Do we have to implement a multiple processes/threads system? Or single process with select(2) is OK? Will you grade according to this?

Is there any bonus of this project?

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Xiakun Lu