[cs631apue] Question about Assignment "Intro test"

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Fri Sep 4 17:29:02 EDT 2015

Xiakun Lu <xlu9 at stevens.edu> wrote:

> Will you reply the email? I know this assignment is not graded, but
> does it matter if you do not receive the email?

It does not matter, which is why I won't acknowledge any submissions.
What matters is that you do the exercise.  If you do not find it to be
trivial, then this class may be difficult for you.

If you believe the mail submission does not work when run on
linux-lab.cs.stevens.edu, then you can change the script such that it
works (possibly by using the mailx(1) command).  If you do, you can send
me a patch.