[cs631apue] midterm...

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Sun Sep 27 15:01:02 EDT 2015

Hello,

Based on the lack of questions on this list, I gather that most of you
have not yet started to work on your midterm project.  As a word of
advice, I'd strongly recommend you not delay working on this any
further.

This is a sizeable project, during which you will run into many issues
that you had not foreseen.  It'd be in your interest to use tomorrow's
class to get clarification and help on anything you're stuck with (but
of course, for that you'd have to have started already).