[cs631apue] sws testing

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Sun Nov 20 13:09:09 EST 2016

Hello,

As you're (hopefully) working on your simple webserver, here's a script
to test a few of the basic edge cases:
http://www.cs.stevens.edu/~jschauma/631/test-sws.sh

As before, this set of tests is not exhaustive and passing all of them
is necessary, but not sufficient, for a good final grade.  But they
should help get you an idea of what to look out for.

I'll also note that I haven't seen a whole lot of questions on this
list, which usually indicates that students have not been working a
whole lot on the project.  While you may hope to have plenty of time to
code over the long Thanksgiving weekend, I'd like to point out that
neither Patrick nor I may be able to answer questions that come up over
the holiday weekend in as timely a fashion as you might hope.