[cs631apue] hopefully last question

mseaton mseaton at stevens.edu
Sun Sep 18 17:45:39 EDT 2016

/home/mseaton/tcp big file
Does this mean I need a larger buffer size?

/home/mseaton/tcp /etc/passwd .
Is the script trying to copy the passwd file to the current
directory(which is what the . means)?

These I am a bit confused about, from what I can see here is the script
is trying to copy a file from a directory to some current directory
/home/mseaton/tcp g ./sub/dir/.
/home/mseaton/tcp /etc/passwd ./sub/dir/.
/home/mseaton/tcp /etc/passwd /tmp/f