[cs631apue] Git push

Yuan Ren yren14 at stevens.edu
Sun Nov 26 23:43:10 EST 2017

Hello,

I occurred an err when I push my files to remote repository even if I had
run "git config core.sharedRepository group":
       Counting objects: 18, done.
       Compressing objects: 100% (16/16), done.
       Writing objects: 100% (18/18), 31.39 KiB | 0 bytes/s, done.
       Total 18 (delta 7), reused 0 (delta 0)
       remote: error: insufficient permission for adding an object to
repository database     ./objects
       remote: fatal: failed to write object
       error: unpack failed: unpack-objects abnormal exit

Could you please give me some advice?

Thanks,
Yuan