[cs631apue] midterm grades sent

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Sat Oct 28 17:27:57 EDT 2017

Hello,

I've just sent out midterm grades.  If you have not received your grade,
please let me know asap.

To repeat what I mentioned in class: many of you are losing points in
entirely very avoidable ways.  You were provided with a detailed set of
invocations as well as a script that generates a number of files that
test your code.  You also were given specific details around which
platform your code will be tested on.  We even discussed in class
specific examples of pitfalls leading to segmentation violations.

I hope that you will take advantage of this in future assignments, so
that you do not waste any points when that could be easily be avoided.