[cs631apue] HW2 grades

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Sat Sep 30 12:57:45 EDT 2017

Hello,

I just sent out grades for HW2.  If you had submitted something and did
not receive a grade from me, please let me know.

The assignment was obviously easy, and I was mostly looking for you to
show that you carefully read the code in question and had some thoughts
on the differences and similarities, which all of you did very well.

However, I would like to strongly recommend that you get in the habit of
writing simple, plain ascii text in a readable manner following the
advice found at https://www.cs.stevens.edu/~jschauma/631/text.
Readability counts.