[cs631apue] AMI in ECQ

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Fri Sep 14 09:56:44 EDT 2018

Wangzhi Xie <wxie8 at stevens.edu> wrote:

>     I use your AMI in EC2, but I could only access to ubuntu. How can I access to netbsd?

You need to be more specific in describing your error.  It is not clear
what you mean by "your AMI".

If you follow the link from the course website to visit
https://stevens.netmeister.org/631/netbsd.html, that has a link to the
NetBSD AMIs.  It looks like only images for NetBSD prior to 8.0 are
available there, however.  While I don't expect there to be any
differences in the behavior between 7.x and 8.0, all grading will be
done on an 8.0 system, so I'd recommend you install NetBSD 8.0 into a
virtual machine such as VirtualBox.

(Having set up your environment for access to a NetBSD 8.0 system
explicitly noted as a requirement in the first class...)