[cs631apue] Connecting to Netbsd running on VM

Elliot Wasem ewasem at stevens.edu
Thu Aug 29 14:04:07 EDT 2019

I figured it out by doing the following:

1. Setup the 2nd network interface on the VM to be host only
2. Restart your vm, and install openssh. Start sshd
3. Find the inet ip address for your vm
4. Through VirtualBox, forward some port (i used 2222) from 127.0.0.1 on
your host machine to the inet ip on port 22 of your VM.

That should do it. Hopefully I didn't miss a step.