[cs631apue] Connecting to Netbsd running on VM

Mario P Alexandre malexan3 at stevens.edu
Mon Sep 2 19:26:01 EDT 2019

Hi,

The VM says that sshd is running and listening on port 22 on the same subnet as the host. I have tried to connect via command prompt and PuTTY and can ssh into my localhost on Windows. I can see the VM having a valid IP address on my DHCP server and can ping it from the host OS. When I get to the part to enter my password (which I have verified as correct in the VM), it simply does not accept my password and returns an error saying:

[cid:dfe855df-fa9e-43f2-b139-0c87020bdb8e]

I have not been able to find any information about this error online so I'm kind of stuck at the moment.