[cs631apue] Header files and Extra source files

Andrew Chen achen8 at stevens.edu
Mon Sep 16 14:40:30 EDT 2019

Hello Professor,

I just noticed that you mentioned in the homework assignment page that:

"In that directory will be the files bbcp.c, Makefile, README, and checklist
."

My issue is that I made header files and an implementation .c file for the
methods that I declared in that header file because in the style guide, it
mentions that the "int main" function should be at the top of the file and
if the main is at the top, I cannot declare helper functions in the same
file as the main function.

Therefore I needed to make a header and implementation file because another
rule is that I cannot define my functions in the header files. Is it okay
to have more than just the bbcp.c file?

Thanks