[cs631apue] About running the script

Yuxi Wang ywang286 at stevens.edu
Mon Sep 16 22:34:05 EDT 2019

Hi professor,

Here is my result after using the script which only has 3 lines showing on it.
It is not like the result you showed in class today.
It should have a lot of lines there instead of 3.
I don’t know whether my result is right or wrong.

apue# make
cc -ansi -g -Wall -Werror -Wextra -Wformat=2 -Wjump-misses-init -Wlogical-op -Wpedantic -Wshadow -c -o bbcp.o bbcp.c
cc -ansi -g -Wall -Werror -Wextra -Wformat=2 -Wjump-misses-init -Wlogical-op -Wpedantic -Wshadow -c -o util.o util.c
cc -o bbcp bbcp.o util.o
cc -ansi -g -Wall -Werror -Wextra -Wformat=2 -Wjump-misses-init -Wlogical-op -Wpedantic -Wshadow -c -o bbcpm.o bbcpm.c
cc -o bbcpm bbcpm.o util.o
apue# sh testcp.sh -vp bbcp
=> Checking usage...
=> Checking copying...