[cs631apue] grades for sish

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Tue Dec 22 23:19:48 EST 2020

Hello,

I've just sent out grades for the 'sish' assignment as
well as for the notes you submitted.

I hope that the assignment help you better understand
the complexities of a regular shell, and that you
perhaps begin to consider what all else is involved
when you run the commands you invoke every day in your
normal shell.

Together with the grade for the notes you should now
have all the points for all assignments.  I'll be
handing in the correlating letter grades momentarily.

This, then, concludes this class for this semester.  I
hope that you did enjoy it and found it interesting
and that perhaps you were able to take away a few
lessons that may apply even in other classes you might
take.

I wish you all happy holidays and good health as well
as good luck going forward.  Keep your distance, keep
washing your hands, and remember that the mask goes
_over_ your nose and that the internet never forgets
anything!

Cheers,