[cs631apue] Week 05 and 06

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Thu Oct 1 13:46:44 EDT 2020

Hello,

As mentioned in class on Monday, we'll cover Week 05
materials synchronously this coming Monday, meaning
there will be no videos uploaded for that lecture.

The lecture 05 slides are here:
https://stevens.netmeister.org/631/lecture05.pdf

I'll go over the parts covering the compiler and
debugger; for the other tools noted in last semester's
slides, please review what's included in the slides
and do some independent research.  There are plenty of
tutorials on using make(1), diff(1) and patch(1),
git(1) and svn(1) etc. out there, and I can answer
questions you may have in class on 2020-10-05.

Videos for lecture 06 will be uploaded in the coming
days; the expectation is for you to consume those
materials before class on 2020-10-12.