[cs631apue] Week 08 and HW2

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Thu Oct 22 20:42:58 EDT 2020

Hello,

I've just uploaded the last video for week 08.  With
that, I've also posted HW#2:
https://stevens.netmeister.org/631/f20-hw2.html

This is an assignment that normally we've done as an
in-class assignment, i.e., time limited.  Since that's
not really possible in an online only setting, you do
get more time for this.  However, unlike for the other
assignments, you won't be able to resubmit after you
receive your grade.

The assignment isn't very complex, and the
instructions should get you in the right path, so
please read them carefully.

The assignment is due the following week.

Please follow all the videos posted and let me know if
you have any questions.