[cs631apue] week 2 materials online, hw1 posted

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Mon Sep 7 23:31:19 EDT 2020

Hello,

I've just completed uploading the final video segment
for our Week 2 materials.

Please make sure to review the updated links from the
course website.

Please also make sure to fetch again the
apue-code.tar.gz archive, as I've updated the code
examples together with the video lectures.

After watching the videos for Week 2, you can then
take a look at your first homework assignment:
https://stevens.netmeister.org/631/f20-hw1.html

This assignment will be due on 2020-09-21; we will
discuss it in our next interactive class on
2020-09-14, but please do take a look at it before
then, so that you can ask any questions you might have
in class.