[cs631apue] lecture videos

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Fri Sep 25 10:27:11 EDT 2020

Hello,

I'm not sure if everybody in the class is in the habit
of checking the course website regularly, but just as
an FYI: videos for the lecture materials are being
uploaded on an irregular basis as I finish producing
them.

To stay up to date, you have the following options:
- subscribe to the youtube channel
  https://v.gd/cs631apue
- follow the Twitter account
  https://twitter.com/cs631apue
- periodically refresh the course website:
  https://stevens.netmeister.org/631/ (make sure to
  cache-reload)

Most of the materials for week 4 are online; I will
likely post another segment later today and one more
over the weekend.

You should find that the things we cover here will be
relevant to your midterm assignment, too.