[cs631apue] Week 1 & 2

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 1 10:51:43 EDT 2021

Hello,

As a reminder, you should be taking the time between
now and our next class on 09/13 to watch the videos
and read the relevant chapters in the book as listed
on the course website.

For week 1 and 2, there are also weekly checkpoint
forms posted.  You should complete checkpoint 1 before
moving on to the week 2 materials.  You should then
complete the week 2 checkpoint prior to our class on
09/13.

We will then discuss any questions you may have in our
online class.

If you run into any problems or have any questions at
all, however, please do feel free to ask here on the
mailing list or on Slack.