[cs631apue] HW1

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Sun Sep 26 14:16:25 EDT 2021

Hello,

I've just sent out grades for HW1.  If you did not
receive a grade, please let me know asap.

If you did not receive an A (23/25 or above), then you
correct your program to address the various things
I've pointed out and resubmit your work by 10/04.

Additional reminders:
- class tomorrow (09/27) will be on Zoom
- you should have started your midterm project and
  probably have implemented command-line option
  parsing using getopt(3) and trivial listing of file
  names
- the week 04 checkpoint is here:
  https://stevens.netmeister.org/cgi-bin/631-04.cgi
- a recommended exercise for this week is here:
  https://stevens.netmeister.org/631/cd-exercise.html

See you on Zoom tomorrow,