[cs631apue] linux-lab accounts

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 7 23:39:12 EDT 2022

Hello,

I've just shared access information with several of
you for the shared linux systems referred to as
"linux-lab".  (IT had erroneously sent access
credentials to me instead of communicating them
securely to you directly.)

This was done for all students who were enrolled as of
last week.  If you enrolled after that date or
otherwise did not just receive an email from me
regarding your linux-lab account (other than this
email), then your account was not yet created by
Stevens IT.  In that case, please remember to request
your account following these instructions:
https://stevens.netmeister.org/631/linux-lab.html

Stevens IT should not involve me in the account
creation, and if you run into any problems, I won't be
able to help you (I have no privileged access to these
systems whatsoever).