[Fast] Freshman Recruiting - President's Tea

Justin R. Eusebio jeusebio at stevens.edu
Sat Apr 21 14:18:29 EDT 2007

If you are around tomorrow (4/22) then you should come down to President's
Tea. Set-up starts at 1pm, then the pre-frosh will get there at like 1:30pm.
Tea goes from until 4pm. So anytime you want to stop by between 1-4pm that
would be awesome! Also, if you have a FAST T-shirt.WEAR IT! We have a table
reserved and will be displaying some pictures, videos, pamphlets, and
answering questions. Help will be greatly appreciated.

Also Kathy, if you could make sure that we have the trophies there to show
off a bit then that would be awesome!

See you guys tomorrow!

~ Justin

FAST President