[FAST] GBM Thursday 3/22

Kimberly Nipal knipal at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 19 15:52:50 EDT 2007

Thursday at 9pm! Sorry!

  _____

From: fast_gb-bounces at lists.stevens.edu
[mailto:fast_gb-bounces at lists.stevens.edu] On Behalf Of Kimberly Nipal
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 3:35 PM
To: fast_gb at lists.stevens.edu
Subject: [FAST] GBM Thursday 3/22

Hello All,

Congratulations are in order for FAST as we finally have an official mailing
list! Anyway, let's direct our enthusiasm towards some matters of business.
This Thursday we will be having our usual general body meeting in Pierce
216. We will be discussing our old business, the bubble tea sale, and
introducing some new business, our possible co-sponsored event with MASA,
"Muslims in the Philippines." Other issues will be discussed as well.
Current and incoming e-board, please forward your agendas for this meeting
to me.

Also, those who are working on the AUDIO portion of UNITY, please arrange to
meet with Kathy to work on our soundtrack.  DANCERS-no practice this week.

Thank you to everyone (Mike Hoffman) who managed to get through the snow to
make it to this past weekend's FIND conference at Ramapo College.  Next
semester's dialogue will be held in Virginia Polytechnic Institute, October
2007.

Until Thursday,

Kimberly Nipal

FAST Secretary