[Fast] Great Job

Justin R. Eusebio jeusebio at stevens.edu
Thu May 3 01:43:30 EDT 2007

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to say what a great job you guys did getting this BBQ together!
Thanks for everyone who helped out and who came to just have fun. Even
though that other BBQ had giant air filled attractions, I think that our
people really made ours the fun one. Don't forget our next event this
Saturday! Come over to my apartment after finals or in between finals and
have some more Filipino food. I will at least be teaching how to make some
Adobo, rice, and. something else. If anyone wants to help teach cook then
that would be awesome! See you all and good luck with finals!

Justin