[Fast] Gbm minutes

Eleanor Fulgencio efulgenc at stevens.edu
Thu Nov 8 11:58:54 EST 2007

Here's important info for those of you who couldn't make the FAST gbm
last nightttt..

+ Thanks to those who helped out at FRIGHT NIGHT! We got major points!

+ Our Winter Formal is on December 8th (Saturday) - save the date!

+ Nominations for Ms. Philippines - Mae Abiog!! (any more nominations
send to me but send them SOON if you do.. deadline for applicant
submission is November 14th)

+ There is a petition for an asian woman who was recently verbally
harassed at an H&M store.. help support her by going to:
(www.gopetition.com/online/15067.html)
and you can watch a video on you tube at:
(www.youtube.com/watch?v=57Arq5AEHmA)

That's it!

Hope Fulgencio
FAST Secretary