[FAST] PIDCI Volunteer Work

Isagani Puertollano ipuertol at stevens.edu
Fri Sep 28 22:11:20 EDT 2007

Hey FAST Peeps!

                Hope you're enjoying your weekends so far.  Anyways, I'm
looking for 4 volunteers to help PIDCI (Philippine Independence Day
Committee, Inc.) with their elections this next Saturday.  Basically, I
think all you need to do is show up at the Philippine Consulate General .
building-ish in New York City and help direct people where to go as they
vote for PIDCI's new E-Board for the upcoming year.  I don't know the exact
details, but if you're interested in helping out, please let me know and
I'll fill you in when I have more information.

Oh, and free food for volunteers is likely.

- Izzy