[FAST] Unity Rehearsal Reminder

Isagani D. Puertollano ipuertol at stevens.edu
Fri Apr 18 13:14:16 EDT 2008

Hi guys,

If possible, can anyone from JC stop by there and pick one up (a barong
- something Justin would fit in) if they have time?  If anyone's going
to go do this, please let Jed and I know so there won't be any
confusion.

Thanks!

me: 908-787-4399
Jed: 908-338-2291

FYI - both of us are off campus.  I won't be around till maybe 3~ and
Jed won't be back from home for a bit.