[FAST] - PACS

Isagani D. Puertollano ipuertol at stevens.edu
Sun Jan 27 18:57:25 EST 2008

Good evening FAST!

On Saturday I attended a meeting of The Philippine American Cultural School
(PACS).  I don't know if any of you have ever heard about it, but they're a
school that educates people about Philippine culture and language (Kind of
like how Chinese Americans go to Chinese school to learn Chinese . things).
They've been doing this for about 15 years now, which is pretty cool since
it shows that PACS isn't a novel idea and that they've been doing good
business.

PACS operates like any private school:  You would register and pay tuition
for courses, and attend courses and learn something awesome.  I believe it's
roughly $60/course (maybe we can get a group discount?!~).  They're
operating at Seton Hall University in South Orange, NJ.  Anyways, if you're
interested, please let me know.

Love peace and love y'all!~

Isagani D. Puertollano

Biomedical Engineering