[FAST] FAST Banner

Jennifer Stoiberg jstoiber at stevens.edu
Wed Jul 30 15:19:25 EDT 2008

Hi all!  Hope your summer has been great so far!  I know mine has been
pretty spiffy : )

But, as always, we must get down to business.   I could make up an idea
for a FAST Banner but it may not be the best and most likely wouldn't
be after everyones input eh heh.  So I'm calling on the members of FAST
to help design a vinyl banner.  We could simply go with the FAST logo
itself with a different background colour scheme or go with something a
little more special.

If anything, I was thinking of making a temporary banner out of felt
that resembles the FAST logo that we can use when the semester starts
up just in case we cant decide on a vinyl one by September.

Hopefully the goal would be to submit designs by August 13th (2 weeks
from now) And vote on the design by the 20th  (just leave a comment
saying which one you like in the group) .  I will make a facebook group
so people can submit images or people can just email me and then I can
set up a photobucket for higher res images.  Higher res. is recommended
and not an over use of detail for the vinyl banner because it will be
more expensive and more diffiult to recreate.

Just send me or Izzy an email if you have any other questions.

I'm looking forward to seeing your ideas!

- Jennifer Stoiberg
 Recruitment Chair