[FAST] Philippine Independence Day Parade - JC

Isagani D. Puertollano ipuertol at stevens.edu
Fri Jun 6 15:00:55 EDT 2008

Hi FAST!

I hope everyone's enjoying their summer.  Personally, I'm definitely
looking forward to the warm weather over the weekend (Beaches!)

There's another Filipino Parade in Jersey City on the 29th (June 29,
Sunday).  I am looking for volunteers to participate as flag bearers
for this parade.  (Basically march with a flag).  If anyone is
interested, please contact me.  I should have more details about it as
time progresses.

Oh - and as a nice tidbit of information, I believe the date of
Philippine Independence Day is June 12, 1898, from sovereignty of
Spain.  That's why all these parades are in June!

Best regards!
Izzy

Isagani Puertollano
Incoming FAST President