[FAST] - RESTAURANT NIGHT

Justin Eusebio jeusebio at stevens.edu
Fri Mar 28 14:44:22 EDT 2008

Tomorrow! SATURDAY 3/29/2008 come join FAST when we go to eat at an
Authentic Filipino Restaurant!

Grill 21
346 E 21st St, New York, NY
(212) 473-5950

We will be meeting at Howe at 5 30pm and heading over to the restaurant
to eat at 6:45. We will be eating tons of Filipino favorites, and it
will be all paid for by your favorite Filipino organization.

If you haven't replied yet to reserve a spot please send an email to
jeusebio at stevens.edu. If you did not reserve a spot, you can still show
up at howe and fill in any empty seats! Please remember to bring money
for the path train over!

It's not that hard to realize that this trip will be the best idea
since adobo and rice!