[FAST] Ate/Kuya/Ading Questionnaire

Kristina Z. Bolante kbolante at stevens.edu
Mon Nov 3 18:23:06 EST 2008

Actually could all new members who haven't filled one out yet, please do so
and send it in tonight by 10pm. It's hard for me to distinguish between
"active" new members and new members who have only showed up once and don't
plan on coming back lol. I don't really feel like wasting the time of an old
member if I pair them up with an already inactive new member, feel me?

Thanks!

KB