[FAST] Naughty-Nice Grams Tablesitting 11/20

Nina Zalah nzalah at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 01:20:08 EST 2008

Hey FASTers!
Naughty-Nice Grams have been a huge hit so far, selling over 150 in just
three days, daaamn. To continue with this success we need more help =).

*Tomorrow is the last day we are selling *until the first week of December.
But as you can see from the table sitting list below there aren't enough
volunteers to fill up the slots.

    *Thursday 11/20* * * *11AM - 2PM* *5PM - 7PM*   nzalah   ipuertol

*IF YOU ARE FREE AND ARE AWESOME PLEASE VOLUNTEER AND SHOW UP TO HELP! *We
will be stationed in front of the Pierce Dining Hall entrance at 11am-2pm
and 5pm-7pm.

Remember the money goes right back to us and maybe eventually we can get
ballin' t-shirts, sweatshirts, or hot shorts with FAST written across the
butt, nice.

ANYWAY, if you want to help out *please just show up.*

Aight kiddies see you tomorrow at the dance workshop,
rock steady <3
--
Nina Zalah
Stevens Institute of Technology