[FAST] Ms. Philippines Candidate!

Isagani D. Puertollano ipuertol at stevens.edu
Sun Nov 30 13:07:33 EST 2008

Hey FAST!

            I apologize for the short notice (not really since we went over
this already at our last GBM.), but the deadline for the submission of a
Miss Philippines candidate is TOMORROW, MONDAY December 1st.  If you are
interested in being FAST's candidate, please respond to ipuertol at stevens.edu
as soon as possible so that we may enter you as a contestant.  You must also
send me the following information:

1.	Name
2.	Phone number
3.	E-mail address
4.	School/ Year
5.	Major
6.	Nickname
7.	Biography (Must range from 150 - 200 words, may contain
achievements, goals awards, etc.)
8.	2 photos (A head shot and any other type of photo they would like to
send.)
9.	Talent and all things needed and necessary
10.	Title and artist of song for traditional dress and evening wear. Can
be two songs or just one.

Also, for your information, contestants (similar to Mr. PI) will be graded
on the following criteria:

*	Traditional Filipina Dress
*	Talent
*	Formal Wear (Evening Wear)
*	Question and Answer

            It would be really great if FAST can send a candidate this year
- and go out and support like we did with Sexy Sexy Sexy Dave!  Also, you
have a chance to meet a handful of other candidates from the other schools,
it's a great networking opportunity.  Sooo yeah, if you're interested or
have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Thanks!

Izzy

Isagani D. Puertollano

Biomedical Engineering 2011