[FAST] Food Fest at St. Peter's AASU

Isagani D. Puertollano ipuertol at stevens.edu
Wed Oct 15 10:16:23 EDT 2008

Hey FAST!

A little bird told me that there's an event going on at St. Peter's AASU
(American Asian Student Union, a member of FIND-District 3) is having an
event tonight called Food Fest.  Below is the info pulled from their
Facebook event!

HEY AND COME ALL!

AASU is hosting foods of different variety and cultures. Take this
opportunity to get together for dinner and entertainment. Everyone is
welcome. Bring your roommates, families and friends.

All it takes is $5 for a plate. Buffet style! There will be servers behind
every food selection and drinks will be provided.

So!? What are you waiting for!? Stop by and experience something "different"
for a change!

"Different"?

One word sums it all. KARAOKE.

There will be karaoke available throughout the night along with food!!!

Admission:

Food and Refreshments
- $5
Karaoke & spending time with friends & families? -Priceless.

See ya there!

So yeah!  Tons of food AND karaoke?! And you'll get to meet our friends from
St. Peter's! It'll be a blast!

FAST is going to meet up at Jacobus Lounge at 7:30PM and we'll head out via
PATH to Journal Square.  You'll need to bring your own $5 and money for
transportation.

FAST going to AASU Food Fest

St. Peter's College - McIntrye Lounge

Meeting at Jacobus Lounge