[FAST] Activities Fair, Chip & Dip!

Kristine A Du kdu at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 2 17:22:28 EDT 2008

Hey guys!

So tomorrow, Wednesday, September 3, their will be the Activities Fair
on the Lawn from 3-5PM. Come to the FAST table and help recruit new
members! Also, SGA is rewarding the most spirited organization with
$600 for their budget, so come out and support FAST!

Also, we will need volunteers to help set-up at around 12PM, so if you
can help, please e-mail me.

Lastly, don't forget, Chip & Dip is tomorrow night at 8:30PM, set-up at
7:30PM. Come meet freshmen, and play our Tinikling game! There will be
plenty of snacks served. It'll be a good time!

See you all soon!
Kristine