[FAST] UNITY-ish tonight!

Anne Marie Prieto aprieto at stevens.edu
Wed Apr 8 15:24:46 EDT 2009

Hey everyone!!!

So tonight is our first *DRESS REHEARSAL!!!*  I want *EVERYONE *to be
there.  If you cannot - please let me know.  We need to have a final count
of all the performers tonight!!

To our strong *stick movers* - please meet Janine outside *JACOBUS @ 8:10 PM
*

*Everyone* else - please meet me at *WALKER GYM @ 8:10 PM.

*We ONLY have 20 MINUTES in the space so we want to make sure all our stick
formations are going to work as well as run through the performance.  So
please please *please be on time!*  We are the first group running through
our performance tonight so they are definitely going to be on time.

*ALSO* after dress rehearsal, we'll be relocating to Fielding to continue
practice so get ready for some intense dancing tonight!

See you then!!