[FAST] Family Dinner Tonight! & Minor Board Nominations

Justine Young jyoung3 at stevens.edu
Fri Apr 24 09:01:42 EDT 2009

Hi guys =]
Sorry for all the emails lately, but FAST has so many events coming up.
Tonight April 24 is the FAST Family Dinner which will be held in Fielding
3rd Floor Howe at 6:30PM.
Come to spend time with your family and just enjoy food with FAST =]

Just a reminder, Minor Board Elections will be held during the next GBM
which is Thursday, April 30th. I'll remind you guys about the details later
next week.
The following is a list of the current nominations. If you have any more to
add or you want to withdraw your name, just *email me*.

*Web Chair*
Steven Gong, Kristine Du, Nina Zalah

*Historian*
Jed Soriano, Richard delos Reyes, Alyssa Kilayko

*Public Relations Chair*
Armand Reyes, Alyssa Kilayko, Isagani Puertollano, Anne Marie Prieto, Peter
Aquino

*Cultural Chair*
Alyssa Kilayko, Joanne Payumo, James McIlvaine, Isagani Puertollano

*Alumni Chair*
Isagani Puertollano, Justin Eusebio, Peter Aquino, Kristina Bolante, Mae
Abiog, Jennifer Trinh, Nina Zalah

*Recruitment Chair*
Armand Reyes, Jay Holandez, Larry Huang, Isagani Puertollano, Jennifer
Trinh, Joseph Lopez, Michaelo Velarde

*Performance Director*
Joanne Payumo, Armand Reyes, Steven Gong, Justin Eusebio, Anne Marie Prieto

*Assistant Performance Director*
Steven Gong, Armand Reyes, Justin Eusebio, Anne Marie Prieto, Jennifer
Trinh, Joanne Payumo, Alyssa Kilayko

--
Justine Young
jyoung3 at stevens.edu