[FAST] GBM 4/30

Justine Young jyoung3 at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 28 13:42:57 EDT 2009

Hi hi =]
There is a GBM this Thursday April 30th in BC210 at 9PM. We will be having
our Minor Board Elections during the meeting.
Just a reminder, here's a list of the nominees. If you're elected, be
prepared to say a few words about why you should be elected.
If you are *active*, please come to the meeting to vote.

*Web Chair*
Steven Gong, Kristine Du, Nina Zalah

*Historian*
Jed Soriano, Richard delos Reyes, Alyssa Kilayko

*Public Relations Chair*
Armand Reyes, Alyssa Kilayko, Isagani Puertollano, Anne Marie Prieto, Peter
Aquino

*Cultural Chair*
Alyssa Kilayko, Joanne Payumo, James McIlvaine, Isagani Puertollano

*Alumni Chair*
Isagani Puertollano, Justin Eusebio, Peter Aquino, Kristina Bolante, Mae
Abiog, Jennifer Trinh, Nina Zalah

*Recruitment Chair*
Armand Reyes, Jay Holandez, Larry Huang, Isagani Puertollano, Jennifer
Trinh, Joseph Lopez, Michaelo Velarde

*Performance Director*
Joanne Payumo, Armand Reyes, Steven Gong, Justin Eusebio, Anne Marie Prieto

*Assistant Performance Director*
Steven Gong, Armand Reyes, Justin Eusebio, Anne Marie Prieto, Jennifer
Trinh, Joanne Payumo, Alyssa Kilayko

Okay, good luck guys and I'll see you at the meeting =]
--
Justine Young
jyoung3 at stevens.edu
FAST Secretary '09-'10