[FAST] Social Chair

janine ambubuyog janeeners.ambee at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 14:01:19 EST 2009

Heres a message from Brian:

Hey guys,

I told some of you this already...Next semester I will have to step
down as social chair because I will be co-oping in Connecticut and will
be relocating there. (I know...its sad). I had a pleasure being on the
E-board this semester and have all the confidence in the world that you
guys will run another successful semester in the spring. I am not sure
how a new social chair is decided but I will help in the transition of
getting the new social chair prepared for next semester.

Thanks!
Brian

So, *nominations for Social Chair are open*. If anyone is interested please
email fast at stevens.edu.
If you have any questions about the position please dont hesitate to ask.
Minor board can run for this position.

--
Janine Ambubuyog
Stevens Institute of Technology