[FAST] UNITY

Janine F. Ambubuyog jambubuy at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 9 08:22:02 EST 2009

Hey everyone!

Today I wanted to start recording the script (sorry for the late
notice). But if you're interested in being a voice for the script
please email me back. I need

-Hilary (girl)
-Mom (fobby voice, can be a guy if he can do it *Justin Racelis)
-Cousin (fobby voice, can be a guy or girl)
-Manny Pacquiao (whoever can imitate him well)
we'll probably need more voices later

Please come even if you're not a voice! it's alot of fun hearing people
try to do the accents (like james and his filipino-irish accent) `=)

We will be meeting in jacobus the large conference room on the 2nd
floor at 7:30. Be there or be SQUARE! I'm so funny LOL