[FAST] RSO Summit

Isagani D. Puertollano ipuertol at stevens.edu
Wed Feb 25 02:45:13 EST 2009

Hi FAST!

            Tomorrow evening, the SGA will be holding one of its RSO Summits
(there's one on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of this week).  I'll be
going to the meeting tomorrow.  If anyone else is interested in attending
with, do let me know (it would be cool to roll deep).  It's at 9:00PM in
BC221.  From what I understand, at these summits the SGA goes over a number
of different things such as proper practices, new policies, and the whole
shebang.  If any of you are interested in running for FAST Eboard for the
next year *cough*, I figure it would be a really good idea to sit in on this
meeting and see what it's all about.

See you around!

Izzy

Isagani D. Puertollano