[FAST] FIND Conference! & Sign this petition please!

Kristine Du kdu at stevens.edu
Thu Feb 26 23:27:39 EST 2009

Hey everyone!

FIND Conference is coming up March 27-29 at Drexel University!
If you are planning on attending, please e-mail Armand at areyes at stevens.edu,
and he will register you online. The deadline is Friday, March 6, so do it
ASAP!

Also, please sign this petition! http://www.petitiononline.
com/utd09sit/petition.html
Up 'til Dawn is having a finale event in April, and we need the SGA to
approve our budget, otherwise, we will not have any money. This event is a
thank you to all the participants and the Stevens community who supported
this new program and St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital. If we can get
it approved, we promise it'll be mucho fun for everyone on campus!

Thanks!
Kristine