[FAST] GBM SETTING IMPORTANT

Isagani D. Puertollano ipuertol at stevens.edu
Wed Jan 21 18:01:45 EST 2009

Hi FAST!

            Due to extenuating circumstances, we will be unable to hold our
general body meeting at Babbio 104 at 9PM as earlier stated.  Therefore,
please keep posted to your email for any updates as to the location of our
meeting.  Most likely the current plan will be that we will convene in the
Babbio Atrium area and look for an open room at 9:00PM.  I apologize for any
inconveniences or difficulties.

Hope to see you soon!

Izzy

Isagani D. Puertollano